Tuesday, March 13, 2012

#McCann : Claudia - A Good Friend Of Gonçalo Amaral had This To Say ...

I am placing Claudias comment here, entrapment is a very serious offence as are destroying peoples lives and making money from a dead child is just plain evil. The McCanns may think they are amusing but there are plenty of decent people who find this couple's actions repulsive!

Quote

I don't know Ricardo Paiv but I spoke to someone who does. I have no idea if he did this or not. But someone I know is convinced he didn't and that he has been, in fact, been hacked. If he was indeed hacked, the hacker will be found out. The PJ has a great department which deals with this type of crime and which will investigate this fully. If someone did this, that person has all the reasons to be scared.

http://missingmadeleine.forumotion.net/t19312p30-pj-inspector-caught-in-honeytrap